Tuesday, March 31, 2009

sister wedding, 14-12-2008,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.


















FIRST WEDDING in the family and i dont have choice to miss it!!!
packed my stuffs and landed on 10 dec 2008 with Malaysian Airlines. my favourite airline for now and been travelling with it almost for 7 years now.
the wedding was super! very simple and nice and happy indeed!
no dramas at all!
was happy some of my very good friends came up for it.
wedding-money!
so, i spent most of my money and had to borrowed some from my friends.
after the wedding its my time with my friends and family!
spent most of my weekend in Kuala Lumpur(KL) for party and shopping!
weekdays with family in Johor(south malaysia, 3 hours from KL.
food, food, and food and drinks drinks an drinks! UNLIMITED!!!!
had good xmas celebration with family.
had a fabulous new year bash in tamil club in Kl, i always wanted to see fights in tamil club and i had the chance to see live one on new year eve!
thats why it was fabulous new year bash!!!

landed on 16 jan 2009 in Paris!!!

No comments: